A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- M. Turduev, I.H. Giden, H. Kurt, "Design of flat lens-like graded index medium by photonic crystals: Exploring both low and high frequency regimes," Optics Communications, V. 339(15), pp. 22-33 (2015)
- M. Turduev, M. Botey, I. H. Giden, R. Herrero, H. Kurt, E. Ozbay, and K. Staliunas, "Two-dimensional complex parity-time-symmetric photonic structures," Physical Review A 91(2), 023825 (2015).
- Calamak, M., Selamoglu, M. & Yanmaz, A. M. (2015). Evaluation of rapid drawdown effects on slope stability of earth-fill dams (in Turkish). 4th Hydraulic Structures Symposium, pp. 278-287, Antalya, Turkey.
- Selamoglu, M., Calamak, M. & Yanmaz, A. M. (2015). A study on reduction of failure risk of river bridges (in Turkish). 4th Hydraulic Structures Symposium, pp. 185-194, Antalya, Turkey.
- Yildiz, H. U., Temiz, M., and Tavli, B., "Impact of Limiting Hop Count on the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 569-572, Apr 2015.
- Yildiz, H. U., Bicakci, K., Tavli, B., Gultekin, H., and Incebacak, D., "Maximizing Wireless Sensor Network Lifetime by Communication/Computation Energy Optimization: Node Level versus Network Level Strategies", Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier) volume 37, part 2, pp. 301-323, Feb 2016.
- Yildiz, H. U., Tavli, B., and Yanikomeroglu, H., "Transmission Power Control for Link-Level Handshaking in Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 561-576, Jan 2016.
- Yildiz, H. U. and Tavli, B., “Prolonging Wireless Sensor Network Lifetime by Optimal Utilization of Compressive Sensing”, Proc. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM) Workshop on Networking and Collaboration Issues for the Internet of Everything (ONIoE), pp. 1-6, Dec 2015, San Diego, CA, USA.
- Bayram, V., B.C. Tansel and H. Yaman. Compromising system and user interests in shelter location and evacuation planning. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 72 (2015): 146-163.
- Sahinyazan F.G., Kara B.Y., Taner M.R., “Selective Vehicle Routing for a Mobile Blood Donation System,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol.245. no.1, 22-34, 2015.
- Serhat Gul, B.T. Denton, and J.W. Fowler. “A Progressive Hedging Approach for Surgery Planning under Uncertainty”, INFORMS Journal on Computing, 27 (4), 755-772, 2015.
- Serhat Gul, B.T. Denton, J.W. Fowler, and T. Huschka. “Bi-Criteria Scheduling of Surgical Services for an Outpatient Procedure Center”, Production and Operations Management, 20 (3), 406-417, 2011.
- Erhan Mengusoglu, O. Tolga Altinoz; Uzun Dönem Elektrik İhtiyaç Talep Kestiriminde Giriş Değişkenlerinin Performansa Etkisi, IEEE SIU 2015 - May 2015.
- CITATIONS 305 ADET-Sayfa-2-Dosyalar:
- Finite Element Modeling of a RC Frame with Masonry Infill and Mesh Reinforced Mortar Subjected to Earthquake Loading Laura Redmond, Pourang Ezzatfar, Reginald DesRoches, Andreas Stavridis, Guney Ozcebe and Ozgur Kurc; doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1193/081314EQS128M
- T. Tan and O. Alp. Optimal Sourcing From Alternative Capacitated Suppliers and General Cost Structures. OMEGA. To appear. 2015
A.8.--- Graduate Students
- Meric Kiranoglu, “Computer Assisted Analysis of Flow over Spillway Chutes” Middle East Technical University, Civil Engineering Department (ongoing) (Co-advisor with Prof. Dr. A. Melih Yanmaz).
- Yasin Kilic, “Effect of Berm Characteristics on Earth-fill Dam Stability” Middle East Technical University, Civil Engineering Department (ongoing) (Co-advisor with Prof. Dr. A. Melih Yanmaz).
- Urun Bakar, “Risk Assessment of Earth-fill Dams under various Failure Modes” Middle East Technical University, Civil Engineering Department (ongoing) (Co-advisor with Prof. Dr. A. Melih Yanmaz).